What should I do if I lose my Mobilis travelcard?

If you lose your travelcard, simply speak to a member of staff at a Mobilis partner sales point. Upon presentation of an ID document and payment of a CHF 30 admin fee, you will be issued with a duplicate SwissPass card loaded with your travelcard.